So today, I actually took the time to consider what having a ‘perennial attitude’ might mean. Here’s a few facts I discovered about perennials.
- Perennials grow year after year.
- Perennials bloom even when conditions are not favorable.
- Perennials have a root system that does not die at the end of the blooming cycle.
- Perennials will thrive again after pruning.
- Perennials multiply themselves.
Alright then, remain constant, keep growing even in unfavorable conditions, put your roots down and new life will come. A Perennial Attitude!